Grief Support – A Virtual Presentation
Presented by Carla Purusa, MSFT
Understanding the grief process can be challenging even when the world is upright; but during the global coronavirus pandemic, the world feels upside down and our usual support mechanisms may not be available to us. If you are experiencing a heightened sense of grief and loss, this session may give you clarity and practical tips for moving forward. We will explore:
- Feelings of isolation and how to cope with loneliness
- How to navigate grief without being physically present with others
- How a lack of closure impacts the grief process
- Handling the loss of traditions
- Explore how and when to use technology
Presented at no cost to the community.
RSVP through email@example.com and a Zoom registration will be emailed to you.