About Partners In Care
Partners In Care is committed to delivering excellence in care regardless of age, gender, race, religion, or complexity of need. The name and logo reflects a vital partnership with people and organizations throughout Central Oregon.
Through a variety of services, Partners In Care exemplifies these values:
Respect – We honor the dignity of every human being with kindness and generosity of spirit.
Integrity – We align with Partners In Care’s mission and values.
Accountability – We are responsible for our actions, words and relationships—to ourselves, those we serve, Partners In Care and our community.
Stewardship – We are mindful caretakers of the resources entrusted to us.
Compassion – We are present for one another with an open heart.
- Partners In Care is the leading provider of end-of-life health care in the Central Oregon region.
- Primary services include hospice care delivered in the patient’s home as well as in a 6-bed in-patient facility referred to as Hospice House; home health care; palliative care; transitions; outpatient therapies; and community bereavement programs for adults and children. They are best known for hospice care in a region that has a very high hospice utilization rate.
- Starting with its founding as the region’s first hospice in 1979, Partners In Care now serves a 10,000 square mile area with a largely mobile workforce of nearly 200 registered nurses, physicians, social workers, nursing assistants, therapists, chaplains and administrative staff—in addition to another 130 clinical volunteers. Hospice House is one of only four in-patient standalone hospice facilities in Oregon and the only one east of the Cascades; it is a distinguishing feature of an organization that is known for its compassionate, professional, and high-quality care focused on the patient and their family members.
- Its stated mission is: “We provide patient-centered care that honors the dignity and needs of those we serve. We sustain an organization that enriches the lives of our patients, families, team, and community.” Core values include respect, integrity, accountability, stewardship, and compassion.
- As an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Partners In Care is governed by an seven member volunteer board. In 2015, Partners In Care created a 509(a)(3) supporting organization called Friends of Hospice which has a five member volunteer board appointed by Partners In Care.
- Partners In Care is accredited by the State of Oregon, the Oregon Hospice Association, and by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). It is a member of the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO). Partners In Care is a community representative for the Complex and Chronic Care Committee of the Coordinated Care Organization (CCO).
- Partners In Care operates as a collaborative partner with all of the region’s acute care providers with a focus on improving health services, reducing service duplication and unnecessary cost, and a commitment to giving its patients and their families superior experiences.
Hospice | Home Health | Hospice House | Transitions | Palliative Care
Contact Partners In Care at www.partnersbend.org, or call (541) 382-5882.
» Administration & Hospice House at 2075 NE Wyatt Ct, Bend, OR 97701
» Branch Offices in Redmond and La Pine, OR